We did it!

We did it!
Thanks to an incredibly generous donation this week, (thank you so much to That Person), we have got to £5000! None of the money that has been donated has subsidized my holiday and every penny has gone to St Julia's and Mount Edgcumbe, I am so pleased, thank you all so much.

There is still a last trickle of money to come in but I will publish the final total in the next week or two.

In case you wonder, I am still cycling. Twenty eight miles yesterday in a fast whizz along the main road to Breage and a rather damp thirty two miles late today starting in gloomy mist
and heavy cloud

Things improved as I steamed up Paul Hill and along to Lamorna returning up the hill to Castallack and down again into Mousehole
The light was fading by the time I got to Newlyn but I like the harbour with its mix of working and pleasure boats.
I followed the lip of Mounts Bay as far as Marazion before an about-turn back to Penzance and the five mile climb back home.