Rain

Rained out tonight. I met my partner though, his name is Barry, and he seems to be pretty good. We got a few throws in before the drops began to fall. All in all, I feel good for tomorrow. The racing has been rescheduled, and having an extra 24 hours to heal up from my crash is sort of a bonus. The thing that's really bothering me now is my neck, the whole thing feels like it's been twisted around 180 degrees, cocked off to one side, and slept on for a week straight. Another day, and a bunch more vitamin I and tomorrow can only be better. On the downside, the weather is supposed to be worse then than it was tonight, and worse on Sunday than tomorrow. We'll just have to wait and see.

JT alluded the partying prowess of the Kiwis earlier, and I think he may be on to something. They're having a going away party for Hassim, despite having gym work and plyometrics tomorrow morning, then an evening of racing. From a floor above, it doesn't sound like that's holding them back at all. It should be interesting to see how they ride tomorrow night...