Thank you

Already the bike ride and Paris seem a long time ago. The beautifully carved bridges along the Seine
the slightly faded confidence of the Pompidou Centre

and the delightful collection of beehives in the Jardin du Luxembourg are beginning to feel rather unreal.

The return to work and the decline into winter darkness are hard but I am distracting myself with dreams of my next project ..... Lands End to John O'Groats maybe, (don't worry, if I do it I won't be raising money for charity).

It is time to thank everyone: Diana who helped set up this blog, Hazel who created the publicity leaflets, Kate who provided invaluable support by starting the blog with Diana, nagged me to write regular posts and encouraged me through the early months of my campaign but particularly to everyone who donated to Cornwall Hospice Care and made my ride such a success.

There is still some money to collect but the total to date is a mighty £4630.13

I will do one more post when I have collected all the money and know the final amount raised but until then merci a vous tous.