Paint Your Frame!

When I painted my bike the first time I used regular car paint, the colour was ok but pretty dull and it certainly didn't "pop" so when my girlfriend asked me to build her a bike (singlespeed) for her birthday I wanted to try something different. The obvious choice was graffiti paint, it did an amazing job, I used a matte pink by Montana from the Exist shop in Swansea and the colour just blew me away, the paint is so thick that the frame was practically done with just one coat! I stuck a few more on top and didn't bother to lacquer it cause the finish is immense. I have resprayed mine matte black using Molotow which also did a great job. Now that spring is here why not give your frame a new lease of life with a quick paint job? Check out existclothing.com or pop into the shop to get your hands on some killer colours.

graffiti paint swansea

graffiti paint swansea

graffiti paint swansea

graffiti paint swansea

pink blue singlespeed swansea wales