NY, NY

Well, it's been 2 weeks, so I guess it's about time for the New York City blog! I'll try to keep text to a minimum.

Look at the pretty pictures!

We got up pretty early and headed to the train station.







Grand Central Station



My first look at New York!





Atlas



I dug the old churches



Lots of Trump around here



Central Park!



New York pizza



My first subway



Bowling Green, so we could "see" the Statue of Liberty



The only Chipotle I saw the entire trip (we didn't eat there)



What's with all the security? Oh...





Ground Zero



Pier 17 near the Brooklyn Bridge





Times Square was off the hook









The M&M store is THREE stories





Sweet bike lane



Bike shop!





Central Park, revisited





Dinner at Uno's at Pier 17







Ahhh... long day



My massive cookie



I was pretty tired late in the afternoon, but we had done a TON of walking. Justin said it was probably like 25 miles. So, it was at least 15! :) We got some NY pizza, ate ice cream, saw the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue, a bunch of Trump Towers, walked through Central Park, bought a camera, saw Ground Zero, saw Wall Street and the NYSE, rode the subway, took trains in and out of Grand Central Station, visited 5th Avenue, and even went in a bike shop! All in all, great day.