Thanks

It's early days and already there are many people to thank.
Diana who helped with the initial setting up of this site - her beautiful blog Pebbledash
is an inspiration and really worth looking at.
Everyone who has left written comments - it is very encouraging to know you are out there reading what I write.
Huge thanks to everyone who has already given donations through Justgiving and to me in person. This is the main purpose of the cycle ride and I want to raise as much money as possible for our local hospices.
Thank you to Isles of Scilly Travel for kindly donating two Scillonian tickets to be raffled at a later date.
Thank you to Rich for his offer of IT support which I will be sure to call for in the coming months and to Hazel who rescued me from a computer nightmare when I was stuck over the hospice logo and setting out my leaflet.
And lastly thank you to Kate who created and maintains this fantastic blog, who nudges me to write regular postings and never ceases to encourage me.

A good moment to include a comment from a friend in Edinburgh who wrote "Your blog is tremendous - it makes me feel very 21st century just knowing someone who has such a thing!"